Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

questions by kimino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
questions by kimino Left_bar_bleue325/325questions by kimino Empty_bar_bleue  (325/325)
Ki:
questions by kimino Left_bar_bleue95/350questions by kimino Empty_bar_bleue  (95/350)
Alignment: Evil (-5)

questions by kimino Empty
PostSubject: questions by kimino   questions by kimino EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm

i have some questions

1) with the technique cost, is it a choice between rp cost and money cost or are both required?

2) i have some technique ideas both custom and cannon, is there somewhere i could post them?

3) concerning ninja ranks, will techniques and fighters be assigned ranks?

4) is there somewhere i can post a link for a site i play on here? i have already posted this sites link on the site i play.

thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
questions by kimino Left_bar_bleue115/200questions by kimino Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
questions by kimino Left_bar_bleue60/200questions by kimino Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

questions by kimino Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions by kimino   questions by kimino EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 pm

1) It's both, you buy the technique, and then you role play yourself learning it.(Do you think I should also have an auto-learning feature if you pay double the amount it costs?)

2.) You can post all of your custom techniques in the suggestions section, if it's cannon, it will be added at a later date anyway(most likely)

3.) Ninja ranks? They have been removed as this is no longer a Naruto-based site...if it's still titled that I will change it.

4.) I am going to make an advertisement section soon, but this site isn't "technically" open to the public yet, but I'll be glad to make a make-shift section for now.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com

questions by kimino
Page 1 of 1