Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future?!(Will it exist)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Future?!(Will it exist) Empty
PostSubject: Future?!(Will it exist)   Future?!(Will it exist) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Do you think this site will be known or will it die.(dragonball z dragon stories Sad )
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Future?!(Will it exist) Left_bar_bleue115/200Future?!(Will it exist) Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Future?!(Will it exist) Left_bar_bleue60/200Future?!(Will it exist) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

PostSubject: Re: Future?!(Will it exist)   Future?!(Will it exist) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Lol, I have tons of connections to larger sites and a lot of friends who'd love to join, if this site goes dead it shouldn't be for a long time(And remember this site shouldn't count as either active or inactive, for it is still under construction.)
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Future?!(Will it exist)   Future?!(Will it exist) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 pm

I just hope this doesnt end like dragonball z dragon stories (when the forum died a piece of my soul died with it Sad )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future?!(Will it exist)   Future?!(Will it exist) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm

When the game becomes active tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Future?!(Will it exist)   Future?!(Will it exist) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 am

Leak wrote:
I just hope this doesnt end like dragonball z dragon stories (when the forum died a piece of my soul died with it Sad )

I know...Me too... Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future?!(Will it exist)   Future?!(Will it exist) Empty

Back to top Go down

Future?!(Will it exist)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball: Rising Power :: Out of character :: Chatter-
Jump to: