Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vegeta's Final Evalutation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue115/200Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue60/200Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty
PostSubject: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:58 am

Are you ready for part 3? Part 3 is simple - your going to battle me. There are a few requirements though:

1. All of your posts must be 400+ Words, no exceptions accept the battle starter.

2. You may not throw the fight at any moment

3. You must start the fight IN THE NEXT POST, with a battle-starter and area/character description of at least 800+ Words.

4. You MUST use THIS SITES battle system during the fight.

5. You can only use techniques in THIS SITES database!

6. You do NOT have to win the battle, just show me that you have a good ability in role playing. If needed there MAY be a 4th part,

Choose a character:
(They all have 100 in all stats accept stamina and Ki, in which they have 300)

-Standard Namekian Warrior
Techniques:
+Ki Blast
+Ki Control
+Flight
+Super Flight
+Paralyzing Blast
+Full Power Energy Wave
+Full Power Renzoku Energy-Dan

-Standard Saiyan Fighter
Techniques:
+Ki Blast
+Ki Control
+Flight
+Super Flight
+Splitting Blast
+Full Power Energy Blast
+Full Power Renzoku Energy-don

-Standard Human Martial Artist
Techniques;
+Ki Blast
+Ki Control
+Flight
+Super Flight
+Homing Blast
+Full Power Energy Barrier
+Full Power Energy Beam

Specify who you are in the next post, as well as a deep description that TIES INTO the first battle post!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue0/200Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Ki:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue250/250Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Alignment: 0

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Ok im so sorry if im confusing at first because i still need some practice with the battle system so blease have paitence for me...the person im choosing is a standard sayain fighter... now for his description... just to let you know youve heard about hurrican Irene right. Well its supposed to bring rain and damaging winds so i may not be on for a while but ill try my hardest to stay updated

The standard sayain fighter known as Kubito was walking through the woods casually. He is about 5 ft 3 with long hair. He wasn't powerful and he wasn't weak. He was a great fighter although he was a bit shy when he met someone. He is a well built man. Husky and muscly. He was a bit clumsy at times but it did not matter because he was an exceptional fighter. He came into an opening and looked around. It was wide with very few trees. During Kubito's life noone liked him as a kid. He was always left out and never had any girl friends. He had one who used him for his money because when he was a kid he was very very wealthy. He had a good heart and hardly ever had a urge to fight unless threatened by someone. He hates fighting but can pack a punch when you mess with him. He does not have alot of friends. As he was growing up he was always getting into all sorts of trouble. Like how one time he went into the woods and met a bunch of thugs. At the time he had been training for quite some time. Well one thug tried to punch him but he was so small he ran through the thugs leg! The lug lept up as Kubito thrusted his fist into his groin. The other thugs lept for him but he was too fast. He lept on their heads and pushed off hopping onto a nearby cliff. Kubito laughed and shouted "had enough yet?" His voice was still crackling but it was intimidating to the thugs. He jumped down onto a thug indenting his face with his fist. By then there was two thugs standing and they had ran away. Kubito has so many stories to tell to his kids if he has any. But now Kubito was in his mid twenties and currently engaged. As he was walking again he felt fatigue take over his body. He had been walking for hours. He sat on a stump and thought about his childhood. He was always so full of energy and yet he hadnt been walking for three hours and he was tired. Pathetic" he thought. He remembered when he was a troubled punk and he had been getting into trouble in school and outside school. He was attacked in many different places and it was bad.

He got up and rose into the air. He saw a narrow cliff sticking out and he flew to it. It seemed like a good place to think. He landed on the hard surface and sat on the rocky edge looking out at all of the mountains. He took a look inside his bag and took out a sandwich and a water bottle.

After about an hour of snacking and resting, he decided to train a little bit. "I wish I had a partner to spar with". He sighed...he picked up a rock and threw it in the air. It came down and Kubito smacked it shattering it into pieces. He rose in the air and flew to a beautiful plain with a lot of animals roaming through it. The sun was getting to become low behind the trees as little rays of light shined onto the beautiful plain. He layed down and looked into the sky. Soon he became tired and fell asleep.

As he woke up the moon had set on the plain and all animals had hidden in their homes. He sat up eyes wide open thinking that he saw a figure standing in the woods.

"Who are you"! He shouted as the figure stood there. He flew away trying to avoid a fight that he might have. As he was far away he gawked at the woods. "Maybe it was a hallucination". He got in his bag and found a sleeping bag. His blue eyes twinkled in the moon light as he closed them and fell asleep once more. He did not care if his girlfriend was worried...he could take care of himself.

He had a dream were he had a kid with his wife. But after that a thug robbed him and he had to give the thug a beat down. He laughed in the dream as the thug had a bloodstained shirt with a bloody lip. "I guess its a package for you". Kubito laughed as he made the witty comeback that made no sense what so ever. He awoke to see a figure standing in the moonlight again. His face was covered. " I guess this has to turn into a fight ". Kubito thought as he got into his battle stance and saw the figure starting to approach him. "Heh well this is my chance to spar with someone". He said hastily. "So uhh do you want to fight for real or spar with me". He said in a booming voice trying to sound tough.

wow about 800 words i think...
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue115/200Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue60/200Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:23 pm

((You are taking the Saiyan Fighter, so I shall take the Namekian Warrior. Current evalutation: very good, your role play is exactly 828 words which just what was asked +1 point, and you did seem to employ some humor into the role play, I liked that +1 point. You tend to type short, choppy sentences-I advise you to fix that -1 Point, your went off topic quite a few times, like mentioning of the girlfriend randomly at the end when you where about to go to bed -1 point. Your Current score is a: 1, barely passing, but you are showing good signs!))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Corbit stepped out of the shadows, his deep blue colored Namekian robe and gray fighting pants blew calmly in the wind, just as his character reflected. There was virtually no sound, even the crickets have stopped their chirping for the night. Corbit was a determined, tought fighter who would not back down very easily, even when denied a battle.

"I saw you smash that rock. That was very impressive, you strange being."

Ironic how he said that Kubito is a strange being when he himself is s six-foot tall green alien with little antennas. He would've laughed, but he was too focused on his new battler to care. A stronger wind blew, and the grass rustled beneath the outer-worldly creature's boots, but he could say the same for this man. No, this was no man, his tail pointed him out-he was a Saiyan! Saiyan warriors are great fighters, that just got Corbit even more pumped to exchange blows with this Saiyan.

"Lets get the formalities out of the way now, my name is Corbit and I am a proud Namekian Warrior sent to this planet to check on it's wildlife, I am very pleased to get to engage you in combat!"

Corbit couldn't take it anymore, it was time to start! Yelling, his voice piercing the serene peacefulness of the forest, Corbit, hopped up on his left leg and swung his right one around for a regular swing-kick!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damage Taken: 0, opponent did not attack.

Damage I'm dealing: 34 damage(3.3 rounded up, for the kick)
-Kick(34 damage)
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue0/200Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Ki:
Vegeta's Final Evalutation Left_bar_bleue250/250Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:40 pm

As I looked at the tall man his figure was dark. I got up in a fighting stance as he said, "I saw you smash that rock. That was very impressive, you strange being." "Oh...so im the strange being.....namekian!" The figure was a namekian warrior. That is very bad on my part because they are strong beings but it guess ill have to take him on. "Lets get the formalities out of the way now, my name is Corbit and I am a proud Namekian Warrior sent to this planet to check on it's wildlife, I am very pleased to get to engage you in combat!" So his name is Corbit then? Kubito thought. Corbit let out a piercing scream ruining the forests peace. Corbit moved like a cheetah so swiftly as his leg swung around and hit Kubito. Kubito let out a fierce scream as he fell on the ground. "So now were playing dirty." Said Kubito in a angry voice. Kubito got up in a fit of rage he shouted "what in the world have I done for you to actually take a kick at me!" Kubito stared the namekian with a dirty look. He took a step forward and said "follow me." Kubito lept into the air and flew to a rocky cliff. He landed and said "this is where we fight." He flew towards the namekian and attempted to jab him in the stomach and came around to try to hit Corbit's head. After that he landed and waited for Corbit to come down for his attack.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damage Taken: 34 [kick, 34 damage]
total possible damage dealt [50, 2 punches]

Is that right??
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 pm

((Very, very good! You did not stay at 400 hundred words, but you are now starting to become more descriptive and successfully pulled of the ending battle system, while using a different point of view, bravo!*+2 points to 3 points total*))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmph. That was too easy, Corbit thought the Saiyans where very hardy foes, but He had gotten this saiyan to his knees in a single kick? Guess he shouldn't have set his standards so high. Turning to face his keeled-over foe, he smirked as he spoke, his attitude reflected on his words and thoughts.

"Heh, is that all? Damn, I thought there would be more..."

He watched as Kubito rose to his feet, being noble and respectful, even calling his attack a feeble one. Heh, this was gonna be fun.

"Gotta kick off the action somehow. Follow you? Sure, I really don't care where out quarrel takes place."

He followed carefully behind the saiyan as the blasted off into the horizon, headed towards their battlegrounds. Corbit was very cautious-Kubito could have blasted him in mid-flight, but Saiyans are too well-brought up for that. Respectful. But very foolish at most times. However when Corbit glanced down his say his surroundings, and wondered if Kubito really intended to fight here, at this decrepit wasteland. But as long as he got his fight, Corbit didn't care.

At last they touched the basin of the rocky cliff, and the air thickened. getting into his battle stance, Kubito was even more poised to fight than Corbit was, a very good sign. Smiling, Corbit got into his own fighting pose, and waited. Kubito quickly made the first move, much like how Corbit delivered his kick, but instead as two wild punches. Lifting his arms in a cross, he rebounded the punches, successfully blocking them. But his arms now stung from the fists of the fighter, and they ached as he let his guard down.

"I shouldn't hold back then!"

Pulling his right, throbbing arm behind his head, he formed a yellow energy sphere that looked as if it absorbed energy from the space around it. When it compltely engulfed his palm, he used all of his force to throw the sphere out against his enemy, which resulted in a long beam of power hurling towards Kubito!

"HAH! Take that!"

------------------------------------------
Damage Taken: 0(Durability = 100, 1/2 = 50. Damage = 50 - 50 = 0 damage)

Damage I'm dealing: 65 damage(1/2 energy + 15 base damage for Energy Beam)
-Full powered energy beam, 300 - 70 = 230 Ki Left
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm

On the rocky hard surface Corbit got into his fighting stance as Kubito made the first attack..but Corbit blocked Kubito's attack. Kubito smirked as Corbits arms had two red marks on them. "I shouldn't hold back then!" As a yellow ball flew out of his hands Kubito blocked the attack which sent him off of the cliff. He was falling as he stopped in mid air and rose up to see Corbit. "You think you can just knock a sayain warrior off a cliff you punk." Kubito had a mad look on his face as he lunged at Corbit throwing a kick at him. He then flew up and came down attempting to elbow him in the stomach.

"Lets see you take that punk.." Kubito landed and started to laugh wildly with a strange smile on his face. The smile quickly became a angry look as Kubito rose in the air and stared down at Corbit. Thinking quickly before Corbit could make a move the sayain fighter retreated and blasted off flying away from Corbit. He landed in a plain were there was a big nest. It looked like a big animal lived there. He rose again and flew off into a dry desert. As he landed a dust cloud came out from underneath Kubito as he was waiting for Corbit to make his big appearence he sat down and took out a bag. He took out a book with a bunch of photos and started browsing through it. After becoming bored he thought he saw Corbit but it was probably nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Ehh not 400 sorry

Damage taken: 0 not sure what to put but please tell me
Damage im dealing: 75 [elbow: 25 kick: 50]

Am i doing good
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:34 pm

((You take a total of 15 damage, since 1/2 of your durability is 50 and the beam deals 65 damage, leaving you with 285. Yeah, it isn't a lot, so I raised the base damage stats for a lot of the attacks, but I'm ignoring the changes for this battle, and the kick deals 34 damage, so I'm unfortunately going to have to deduct points for that. total: 0, right now, my decision is the key to passing or failing.))

Too easy! Kubito was blasted off the side of the cliff by the energy beam which had now dispersed. Smiling, Corbit slowly floated down to the smooth surface, kicking up a measly amount of dust. Starting to chuckle to himself, Corbit walked over to the side of the cliff, bending over the side on his knee.

"Hah! I thought Saiyans where a powerful race of warrior, but it seems to me like your-"

He was interrupted by a foot being lodged under his chin, the force of the attack sending his spiraling up to the sky. The pain refrained him from moving, so he obviously could not do anything about the elbow, in which hit him hard enough to gag him before forcing him down to the face of the large stone, cracking into it's surface and forming a small crater. The dust it formed covered his unconscious body while he snapped back into awareness. Flipping out, but grasping his chest, he stared at Kubito whom was now making his way across the forest at full speed. Damn, this Saiyan liked to travel a lot. But Corbit was not about to let him take off so easily, and instinctively blasted off behind him, hiding his power so he would not be detected. He eventually landed in the middle of a vast desert, how boring. But at least no one would hear his pitiful cries-so far Saiyans have been very disapointing to the young Namek.

Hiding behind a sand dune to recover slightly he burst out when Kubito let his gaurd down and flipped over from dune-to-dune, blasting Kubito with numerous missiles of pure energy. When the Energy Dan was complete, he burst from the sand(kicking up a sizely cloud of sand) and rammed at the Saiyan from the side with his shoulder, attempting to knock him into the neighboring wave of sand.

------------------------------------------
Damage Taken: 84 = 216
-kick(34)
-Elbow(50)

Damage I'm dealing: 100(Shoulder slam/Energy Volley)
-Full powered Energy Volley 50 damage, 170 Ki left
-Shoulder Slam(50)
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 am

-"So I wasnt hallucinating afterall." He saw Corbit land on the sandy dune. Corbit dissapeared and Kubito looked around for him. He flew up and shouted out "where are you young namekian?!" He shouted with a smirk on his face. He let his guard down for a split second when Corbit burst out of hiding and sent a mass of pure energy missles at Kubito. Kubito became wide eyed as the energy beams hit him one by one. The first one blasted him in the stomach while the second one hit him in the chest followed by the rest hitting him in random places. He fell to the ground with blood stained lips. The namekian kicked up a cloud of sand and at the right moment came in for an attack sending his shoulder into Kubito. Kubito flew into a wave of sand where blood spit out from his mouth staining the sand.

Kubtio got up and scowled at Corbit showing his blood stained teeth at Corbit he shouted "see what you did to me?! You have done this to me a sayain warrior? I have pride you know and trust me I will make you pay!" Kubito gave a grin to Corbit as he attempted to ram Corbit with his head. After that he backfliped over Corbit attempting to give him a hard blow to his back. Shortly after Kubito dove back opening his hand towards Corbit. A blue sphere engulfed his hand as many energy beams shot out of his hand heading towards Corbit.

"Now who is the tought guy?" Shouted Kubito as he picked up from the now vague land and now is retreating again. He flew through the desert dodging boulders that get into his way. He finally found a new terrain to defeat the namekian in. He stopped in a circular patch of grass with a bunch of willow trees surrounding it. He waited for Corbit to show up once again. Kubito was feeling quite foolish as he kept retreating from the namekian who has not shown one sign of mercy. He sat down to rest his feet for a while. The sun started to rise making the sky gray. "Finally I can see what Corbit looks like." The sayain was anxious to finally see Corbits facial features. He wondered for a moment and shouted "what am I thinking? All namekians look the same." He shouted into the air laughing at his witty joke that he had made.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok yes i am sure thats over 400 words...now to the other stuff

Damage taken:100 [shoulder slam, energy volley]

Damage im dealing: 100 [headslam [hard blow] large energy blast]

Ok i think i did that right
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm

*gulp* did i pass?
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:31 am

It's currently 2:00, so I won't post a battle-ender. your score:

0 total points -- Neutral

Usually I'd have to talk with the other admin's to decide your fate, but...there are none xD So, my final decision:

YOU PASS!!!

Congratulations, but there are a few things I want to you to improve that I may or not demote you if you do not fix:

1. Detail -- you need more of it. At least a sentence of detail explaining what the thing is, what the situation is, or what your character does/feels, is my motto, you may want to make it yours as well.

2. Fluff -- You changed areas a lot and described my character, but they aren't needed and it is called Fluff. I can tell you where doing it because you do not know what to write, and that's fine-but please remember that as a staff member you are supposed to rival me and the other staff members, and be above the regular members! I see great potential in you, hopefully we can rip that outa ya. Oh, and if you detail, you don't need fluff~just some added food for thought.

3. Word count -- I use this site: Word Count Tool just paste what you want in there, press send, and it'll tell you your total word count. Use it all of the time-I do.
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 am

YESS I am so very happy and lol i use the word count tool site too, i used it for my starting post. I will try my best to fix my errors and will put fourth the effort needed. Thanks for accepting me, since there are only two admins. Epicsupersayain went off and made his own site and Leak may or may not pass. Every day i will check on the site throughout the day and if anyone needs help ill help them if you have your hands full. By the way maybe you should give trunks a test to see if he can be an admin, i think he is from the other site. Anyways thanks a bunch and ill see you around!!!
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Epicsupersaiyan didn't seem like he has what it takes to be part of any staff, let alone run a site. but meh, he can do whatever he wants. i will send you a p.m. with whst you should do next.
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Alrighty btw i am doing a mission and i dont have time to finish it tonight its rogue warriors attack its my moms birthday and were celebrating. just to let you know im not lazy
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Ill finsih it sometime tomarrow if now tomarrow then the day after that, Thankss'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegeta's Final Evalutation   Vegeta's Final Evalutation Empty

Back to top Go down

Vegeta's Final Evalutation
Page 1 of 1