Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get your asses in this is important.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue0/200Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Ki:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue250/250Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Alignment: 0

Get your asses in this is important. Empty
PostSubject: Get your asses in this is important.   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm

you all know epicsupersayain right? Yea well I took a look at his site and guess what???
He Stole the battle system. He gave credit to the owner of this site but you cant just do that unless your allowed. He also copied and pasted stuff from dragon ball ds and this site onto his, he is lazy and dosent wanna make his own ideas

END OF IMPORTANT NEWS
Back to top Go down
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue325/325Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (325/325)
Ki:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue95/350Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/350)
Alignment: Evil (-5)

PostSubject: taking down site   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Give me the link. I'll do all i can to make sure people go to this site and try to take down his.

Also, if any of you wish to join me in this, pm me. The more people there are, the more likely it is to take down his site.
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue115/200Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue60/200Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

PostSubject: Re: Get your asses in this is important.   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH.
We are NOT taking down ANYONE'S site. I have told him to remove my battle/character system though, the general rules aren't that big of a deal though. If he really wants to make his own site then he'll have to come up with his own ideas, but hey-we could have a new affiliate soon, and that's always good.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue325/325Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (325/325)
Ki:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue95/350Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/350)

PostSubject: fine   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:20 am

Hmmm. Ill let it live for now. But if he doesnt listen....KABLAMO!
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue0/200Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)
Ki:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue250/250Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Get your asses in this is important.   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Hey woah i posted this a while ago, Im sure epicsupersayain will take it down and if not well like fitzits said KABLAMO
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue115/200Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Get your asses in this is important. Left_bar_bleue60/200Get your asses in this is important. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)

PostSubject: Re: Get your asses in this is important.   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Well so far I've gotten no kind of reply whatsoever. And I deiscovered he IS using the Fighter Bio as well. If he refuses to take them down I will inform Forumotion and alert them to take down his site.
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Admin
Dakota

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Get your asses in this is important.   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Yea i think he dosent care
Back to top Go down
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: the link   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm

give me the link please i want to check it out.
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

PostSubject: Re: Get your asses in this is important.   Get your asses in this is important. EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Dragon Ball New Hope

There ya go. To be honest, the overall site doesn't look very appealing and he obviously doesn't have a good grasp on the battle system that he took...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your asses in this is important.   Get your asses in this is important. Empty

Back to top Go down

Get your asses in this is important.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball: Rising Power :: Out of character :: Chatter-
Jump to: