Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arragonnia the Saiyan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alchemy12
Npc Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue0/0Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Ki:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue0/0Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Alignment:

Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty
PostSubject: Arragonnia the Saiyan   Arragonnia the Saiyan EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:35 am

Name: Arragonnia
Race: Saiyan
Height: 4 ft 4 in.
Weight: 120lbs.
Residence: Earth

Appearance:

Picture or two Paragraphs: He has tan skin, a scar over his left eye, and a little birthmark on his left arm.
Clothing: He wears a scouter that is red , Piccolo's cape that is black, and Goku's uniform that is custom made to be red with a black belt, and boots he made to be extra heavy.
Physique: He is buff but skinny
hair: His hair color is purple and the hair style is the one super saiyan 2 teen gohan.

Biography:

History: My character was abandoned as a baby, and sent in a pod far away because he was a low level class warrior. When he landed aliens found him, took him inm and was raised as a fighter then he left for namek.
Attitude: My character is shy but when he get's angry he becomes a total maniac almost becoming unstoppable
Alignment: 0
Ability: Saiyan Spirit -- Saiyans get a +50 gain to all of their stats after a battle that they have lost.

Stats:

Strength:50 +50 Strength
Ki: 100
Stamina: 50 +50 Stamina
Durability: 100
Speed: 100
Energy: 100

Power Level: 600

Role Player:

Roleplay Sample: Arragonnia was launched into space when he landed he was lost in for a couple years then he launched to namek. When landed he was already 6 yrs. old and he trained inside the little pod where he landed was in a desert land and saw no life for 1 hour. Then someone came and found him he trained for 4 yrs. then left the planet for earth. So he could find the one called vegeta and battle him when he got there it had been a year he decided to battle him at the age of 14 and is still training to this time preparing for his ultimate battle.

Roleplay History: No where else

Find us: Searched it up on the internet

Last edited by Alchemy12 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:22 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to fix some certain details)
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue115/200Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue60/200Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

PostSubject: Re: Arragonnia the Saiyan   Arragonnia the Saiyan EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:39 am

I'm going to ask that you add more to your characters history and appearance description, those are the biggest things I can see.

Some other little tidbits: Your characters only 3-feet tall and is a saiyan over the age of 5 o.O

You can't be a half-saiyan if your history depicts you as being banished in a pod, meaning your probably from Vegeta, where there are no humans to mate with.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com
Breeze
Npc Admin
Breeze

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue200/200Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ki:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue200/240Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arragonnia the Saiyan   Arragonnia the Saiyan EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 am

I'll make an overview.

Quote :

Attitude: My character is shy but when he get's angry he becomes a total maniac almost becoming unstoppable

I feel a little uncomfortable with those last three words at the end of your sentence. Don't mind changing that up?

Quote :

My character was abandoned as a baby, and sent in a pod far away because he was a low level class warrior. When he landed aliens found him, took him inm and was raised as a fighter then he left for namek.

Who was your founder's name?

What does he or she look like?

What age did you decided to train on?

Quote :
Arragonnia was launched into space when he landed he was lost in for a couple years then he launched to namek. When landed he was already 6 yrs. old and he trained inside the little pod where he landed was in a desert land and saw no life for 1 hour. Then someone came and found him he trained for 4 yrs. then left the planet for earth. So he could find the one called vegeta and battle him when he got there it had been a year he decided to battle him at the age of 14 and is still training to this time preparing for his ultimate battle.

The minimum word count is 200, so your roleplay sample should be over or on 200.

And I'm agreeing with MaximumMajin on the first sentence.

But anyway, the rest looks good. Just fix the errors, then call one of the staff to check over Smile
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue115/200Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue60/200Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

PostSubject: Re: Arragonnia the Saiyan   Arragonnia the Saiyan EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:10 am

sorry wind, that was a good review, but your barking up the wrong tree. I think this guy's gone, I'll delete this by the end of the week if he doesn't show up, but for now I don't think he will...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com
Breeze
Npc Admin
Breeze

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue200/200Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Ki:
Arragonnia the Saiyan Left_bar_bleue200/240Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (200/240)

PostSubject: Re: Arragonnia the Saiyan   Arragonnia the Saiyan EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:37 am

Ahh. I wonder why people always make an account, then leave... but I don't blame of why, but I really don't know. Sure there's a good explanation though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arragonnia the Saiyan   Arragonnia the Saiyan Empty

Back to top Go down

Arragonnia the Saiyan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Ball: Rising Power :: Characters and Database :: Character Information-
Jump to: