Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom techniques

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue325/325Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (325/325)
Ki:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue95/350Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (95/350)
Alignment: Evil (-5)

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:10 am

OK guys today I am going to create a topic where you can post all your custom technique ideas.

Here is the template:

Name:
Type:
Use cost:
Description:
Effect(s):
Base Damage:
Base Speed:
Buying Cost:
Role Playing Cost:
Restrictions:

I'll start us off

Name: Hell's Annihilation Blast
Type: Energy
Use cost: 100 ki
Description: The user compresses a lot of dark energy into their palm by their side. Then they force their hand forwards and release the energy, creating a massive beam of unbelievable power and speed.
Effect(s): Can be compressed even more, using up the last of the actions, to increase the energy damage and speed added to it to 1/2.
Base Damage: 120 + 1/3 of energy stat.
Base Speed: 50 + 1/3 of speed stat.
Buying Cost: 500z
Role Playing Cost: 250 Word Count
Restrictions: Can only be used up to seven times in battle. Can only be available for buying when you complete the mission *To hell and back" a very hard level mission (custom mission).

Name: Dance Of Pain!
Type: Physical and ki combo
Use cost: 40 ki add the ki of energy technique used.
Description: *requires a sword of any kind that is straight (eg not a katana)*
The user leaps at the enemy and kicks them up in the air. They then proceed to repeatedly slash the enemy apart with their sword, totalling seven slashes, then use the flat of the sword to smack them down. They then use an energy technique of their choice to fire down at the enemy.
Effect(s): Once the kick hits, they cannot dodge the rest, and the sword blows cant be blocked (How are you going to block a sword with your flesh?! Only the legendary warriors from original dbz could do that because they had power levels way over in the millions (in gt, goku and vegeta at the end had it in the billions).
Base Damage: 1 kick (hard blow) + 7 sword slashes (based on sword) + energy technique.
Base Speed: 40 + 1/4 of speed stat.
Buying Cost: 0z
Role Playing Cost: 0 Word Count
Restrictions: Uses up all actions for the turn, requires having done the mission "To hell and back" (see above).

Back to top Go down
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue325/325Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (325/325)
Ki:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue95/350Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (95/350)

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: any ideas   Custom techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:04 pm

So, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue115/200Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue60/200Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:30 pm

I like your ideas, but I don't think the Ki or the Zeni/Word cost for them is high enough...

I have some ideas as well, I'll post them in a bit!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com
Unami
Npc Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue70/70Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Ki:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: 0

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Name: Solar Kamehameha
Type: Energy
Use cost: 150
Description: The user first cups their hands, then draw it to their right side, charging up a yellow white-ish energy sphere. Once it's ready, the user thrust their hands to the enemy.
Effect(s): This is like the Solar Flare: Blinding the enemy, but only it can blind the enemy for at least 15 seconds or less. No damage can really be described here, but only for a little, but only blinding the enemy.
Base Damage: 102
Base Speed: 92
Buying Cost: 2700z
Role Playing Cost: 2500+ WC
Restrictions: You MUST have your eyes closed once the beam hits the enemy, or else you'll be blinded for a few seconds as well.

(I'm thinking of more right now)
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue115/200Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue60/200Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Hmm, I don't think you guys have the proper way of rating Ki costs down pat yet.

since it's an advanced technique, it should take at least 150 Ki to preform-especially for something like Solar Kamehameha.
Back to top Go down
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: that technique   Custom techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:45 pm

dude that technique is way too over powered. Ki cost 15?! Flight for one turn costs more! 300z and 700 word count for that?! Im editing it.
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:49 pm

OH, I don't think he means the solar Kamehameha that Cell used(Which is what I assumed it was) I think it's a combo of Kamehameha and solar flare. In that case it doesn't need to be advanced, but yeah, a 15 Ki cost is a little too op'd.
Back to top Go down
Unami
Npc Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue70/70Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Ki:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue100/100Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Alignment: 0

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 am

It IS the combination of the Kamehameha and Solar Flare >_> And don't get mad at me D: It's been long ever since I've saw DBZ, plus I'm planning to re-watch in order to regain memory, but for now I'm very busy.
Back to top Go down
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 am

can we just stop the pointless talk and keep it all to techniques from now on please.
Back to top Go down
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 am

Lol don't stress over it man. I just thought it was the other technique, it's alright. Plus, I won't be adding custom techs. until all of the original ones have been made.

EDIT: Back on topic:

Name: Wake-Breaker
Type: Physical
Use cost: 130 Ki
Description: The user charges Ki in a palm, and karate-chops a target, sending the Ki traveling through to enhance the attack!
Effect(s): Can break weapons!
Base Damage: 85
Base Speed: 50
Buying Cost: 1400z
Role Playing Cost: 1000+ W.C.
Restrictions: Must have learned "Ki Control".
Back to top Go down
fitzitz
Admin
fitzitz

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Ki:

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Ok im going to approve both techniques with the edits I have made.
Back to top Go down
med0504
Npc Admin
med0504

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue105/105Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
Ki:
Custom techniques Left_bar_bleue0/0Custom techniques Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Alignment:

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:11 am

Name: Dawn Breaker
Type: ki
Use cost: 150
Description: the user starts raising there hands in the air similair to spirit bomp but in a form of of a star then the user fires the attack distracting the opponent from the user and the user goes behind the opponent and fires a blast similair to the first attack
Effect(s): doubles your stats exept ki
Base Damage: 250
Base Speed: 150
Buying Cost: 1700z
Role Playing Cost: 800wc
Restrictions: can only used after using dawn starter and must learn ki control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom techniques   Custom techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom techniques