Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Basic Rules Left_bar_bleue115/200Basic Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Basic Rules Left_bar_bleue60/200Basic Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 am

These are the most important rules on the site that need to be upheld everywhere:

1. No flaming
-Do not verbally attack other members, unless of course it's an RP battle(Encouraged)

2. No Baiting
-Do not lure other members into an argument, it's pointless and your probably just trying to get attention.

3. No Spamming/Flooding
-No one cares if you like cookies. Do not post useless things on threads, and please do not start pointless threads.(1-3 word-posts also count as spamming!)

4. No Adult Content
-I speak for everyone when I say I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOUR FANTASIES. Adult role plays, images, videos, or anything else of the sort, it STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

5. No Impersonating Adminastrators
-Do not act as an admin on another site. We WILL find out, and you WILL be punished!

6. Do not disregard staff-members
-We're human to, but ranting or disrespecting your higher-ups is very rude

7. Do not Ask to be an Admin/mod
-I have everyone I want as a staff member go through a test beforehand to see if they're ready, I may come to you, but you shall not come to me.

8. Be nice
-Even if someone does not know how to role play a thousand words and you do, boasting, making fun of, and cyber-bullying is prohibited!

9. Fluent in English
-Sorry, and I do not intend to be racist or selective or anything, but if you can't fluently speak English(Not flawlessly, just fluently) you cannot stay, for this is an English website.

10. Role playing>Your Personal Life
-You broke up with your boyfriend, wonderful, but it does NOT need to hit the forums UNLESS it is VERY urgent/you're leaving.

11. Inactivity
-Your account will be banned after a month of inactivity WITHOUT a reason for your leave!

12. Please, Have fun!
-Role Playing is a way to escape and relax, please, enjoy yourself and don't get too caught up in matters to swerve you away from that path.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:51 am

But i like cookies Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1