Dragon Ball: Rising Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free-flowing Dragon Ball Role Playing forum that seeks out members of all ages and experiences! Come, enjoy yourself, and never give up!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multi-Character Battle Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaximumMajin
Admin

Fighter Bio
Stamina:
Multi-Character Battle Rules Left_bar_bleue115/200Multi-Character Battle Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (115/200)
Ki:
Multi-Character Battle Rules Left_bar_bleue60/200Multi-Character Battle Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (60/200)
Alignment: -5

Multi-Character Battle Rules Empty
PostSubject: Multi-Character Battle Rules   Multi-Character Battle Rules EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:19 pm

*NOTE: THESE RULES DO NOT COME INTO EFFECT FOR ANY TOPIC THAT INVOLVES MULTIPLE PEOPLE BATTLING THAT WAS STARTED BEFORE THESE WHERE MADE!!!*

1. 1 v 2+
-If you find yourself in a battle alone against more than one person, things can get a little stressed. To loosen the stress, for every opponent after the first one, you gain 1 more technique OR 2 more physical attacks per turn. So, example time: I'm up against 3 other characters, whom are all teamed up on me. I get +2 techniques/+4 physical attacks because there are TWO OTHER people fighting against me.(This only works for team-ups, not free-for-alls!)

2. 2+ vs. 2+
-Ah, a team battle! No matter how many people are playing, and no matter how many teams there are, NO TURN BONUS IS GIVEN FROM THE 1ST RULE! As long as you have someone else to help you, you really don't need the boost.

3. Free for All
-Every man for himself! For battles like this, not boost is given to turns. HOWEVER, if you find that 2+ people are ATTACKING YOU at once, then you DO get the turn boost!
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballrp.forummotion.com

Multi-Character Battle Rules
Page 1 of 1